Radio DJ, music DJ, television host, emcee, certified Xtend Barre instructor, gamer—these are just some of the things that Patricia K is known for, but contrary to popular belief, they are not her best life achievements to date.
During a recent interview with Discover KL, we asked Patricia, “Of all your life accomplishments thus far, which are you proudest of?” There was no hesitation as she named her now 7-month-old daughter as her ultimate pride and joy.
1. What’s one untold secret about being a DJ in Malaysia?
2. What’s the most common misconception about female DJs?
3. You’re a woman wearing many hats. Which is the hardest to manage and why?
4. Walk us through a day in the life of Patricia K.
I’ll get my errands done, groceries if needed. If I am too busy, I’ll order from Happy Fresh so that I can run around for my meetings or pick up outfits for my events, etc. Then, it would either be hosting or DJ’ing or attending an event.
Every day is different which I really love. The only thing that isn’t, is Sophia. Routine is really needed when you have a baby.
5. What’s the last good book you’ve read?
6. You’ve lived all around the world throughout your life. Which country do you love most?
7. You played football on an all-girls team in Denmark. Do you still play footie these days?
8. Are you big on cooking and prepping your own meals or do you eat out more?
9. What does a cheat meal look like for you?
10. How did you get back your figure after giving birth to Sophia?
11. What’s it like being a new mom and what’s one life lesson you’d like to pass on to Sophia?
12. You’ve been with your partner Joey G for around 9 years now. What do you bicker about most nowadays?
13. What’s your biggest insecurity in life and how do you conquer it?
14. Of all your life accomplishments thus far, which are you proudest of?